The Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips are formally right here and we’re right here to assist them. This is a pleasant change of tempo from the usual dessert recipes we submit — these lettuce wraps are a lightweight and scrumptious meal you may make rapidly they usually’re a success with company and pals alike. Get to dicing and we’ll allow you to get pleasure from your new favourite recipe. Steps and elements wanted under!
QUEST LETTUCE WRAPS
Yields: 2 Servings | Serving Size: 1 wrap
Calories: 256 | Protein: 15g | Fat: 16g | Net Carbs: 5g
Total Carb: 11g
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 14-17 minutes | Total Time: ~ 32 minutes
- four rooster tenders, reduce into cubes (8oz)
- 1 bag Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Style Protein Chips
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/four tsp garlic powder
- 1/four tsp salt
- four leaves romaine lettuce, rinsed
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1/four cup pink cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/four cup onion, diced
- handful of cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F and put together a baking sheet with parchment paper OR an airfryer with non-stick spray.
- Place the crushed chips, paprika, garlic powder and salt right into a bowl and stir till mixed.
- Coat the rooster in olive oil and toss each bit within the chip combination till utterly coated.
- Transfer to the baking sheet or airfryer basket.
- Cook within the oven for 14-17 minutes or the airfryer for 12-14 minutes.
- Assembled tacos with rooster, avocado, diced tomato, onion, cabbage and cilantro.
- Top along with your favourite sauce and luxuriate in!