The Quest Lemon Cake Protein Bar is scrumptious all by itself, however in case you’ve received the time and like to go the additional mile on your breakfast treats, we extremely advocate you remodel them into these craveable breakfast scones. They go nice with a morning espresso or tea and are certain to be successful with the entire household. Take a have a look at the total recipe under.
Yields: 6 Servings | Serving Size: 1 Scone
Calories: 220 | Protein: 14g | Fat: 13g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 14g
Prep Time: 13 minutes | Cook Time: 14 minutes whole | Total Time: ~ 30 minutes
- 2 Quest Lemon Cake Protein Bars, minimize into cubes
- three/Four cup almond flour
- 1/Four cup oat flour
- 1 Scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1/Four tsp baking powder
- 1/eight tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter, chilly and cubed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- Cut the Lemon Cake Bar into Cubes
- Place the Quest Bar items onto a baking sheet and bake for Four-5 minutes at 350 levels F. Let cool.
- Place the baked and cooled items right into a blender and mix till nice crumbles type.
- Place the bar crumbles, almond flour, oat flour, protein, baking powder and salt right into a meals processor and mix till mixed.
- Add within the butter, egg and extract and pulse.
- Dough ought to be crumbly and moist however maintain collectively when shaped right into a ball.
- Shape the balls into discs and minimize into six triangles.
- Separate triangles on a baking pan.
- Bake at 350 levels F for 7-9 minutes till golden brown.
- Remove and let cool, serve and revel in!