This is an easy and attractive soup utilizing canned tomatoes, the addition of contemporary basil makes a stunning summery taste.
I used canned cherry tomatoes this time and topped with rosemary crackers.
- 2 cans of cherry tomatoes
- 5 small candy peppers chopped
- three cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/2 a crimson onion chopped
- a splash of white balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to style
- a small pack of contemporary basil chopped or a handful if contemporary
- 1/four teaspoon crimson pepper flakes
- sauté onions and garlic in olive oil with the crimson pepper flakes and vinegar and candy pepper
- then after a couple of minutes add the cans of tomatoes, with salt and pepper to style and switch personal to a simmer for 15 min, add the basil
- then mix
- take pleasure in