Serves 6 (about three cups every)
eight cups water
three (1 1/Four-pound) entire lobsters
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups chopped onion
2 cups coarsely chopped celery
1 half cups coarsely chopped carrot
Four garlic cloves, minced
Four cups coarsely chopped tomato (about 1 half kilos)
half teaspoon saffron threads, crushed
half teaspoon dried thyme
1/Four teaspoon black pepper
2 bay leaves
1 pound skinned halibut fillets, minimize into 2-inch items
22 small clams, scrubbed
30 small mussels, scrubbed and debearded
half pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1. Using an eight quart stockpot deliver water to a boil.
2. Plunge lobsters headfirst into water. Return to a boil; cowl, cut back warmth, and simmer 12 minutes.
three. Remove lobsters from water (don’t drain); cool. Remove meat from cooked lobster tails and claws; minimize into 1-inch items, reserving shells.
Four. Cover and refrigerate lobster meat.
5. Return reserved shells to water; deliver to a boil. Reduce warmth, and simmer 5 minutes. Drain by way of a colander over a big bowl, reserving broth; discard shells. Wipe pan dry with a paper towel.
6. Heat oil in pan over medium-high warmth. Add onion, celery, carrot, and garlic; sauté 5 minutes.
7. Add reserved broth, tomato, saffron, thyme, pepper, and bay leaves; deliver to a boil.
eight. Reduce warmth, and simmer 15 minutes. Discard bay leaves.
9. Bring to a boil; add halibut, cut back warmth, and simmer Four minutes.
10. Add clams; prepare dinner 1 minute.
11. Add mussels; prepare dinner 2 minutes.
12. Add shrimp; prepare dinner three minutes. Bring to a boil.
13. Add reserved lobster meat; prepare dinner till totally heated.
14. Discard unopened shells.
Ensure correct dietary evaluation to your recipes using an intensive analysis database and over 25 years expertise. A fantastic service for the Recipe Blogger, Media, Cookbook Publishers, Writers, Chefs, and Recipe Websites. Your readers will profit from the Nutrition data and a Registered Dietitian. Contact: Dietitians-Online.com; Sandra Frank, Ed.D, RDN, LN, FAND at email@example.com