The holidays, the place everyone seems to be consuming the whole lot in sight. Meat, potatoes, pies, muffins, cookies, it’s all there, and it’s all drawing you in with its vacation attract. Have your cake and eat it too with our Peppermint Chocolate Cake recipe! Each slice of cake has 6g internet carbs, so you’ll be able to undoubtedly get pleasure from seconds and presumably thirds. Don’t take our phrase for it, take a look at the complete recipe beneath and present your self this season.
PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE CAKE
Yields: 9 Servings | Serving Size: 1 slice of cake
Calories: 200 | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 11g
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes | Cook Time: 14-16 minutes | Total Time: ~45 minutes contains cool time
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 Quest Peppermint Bark Protein Bar
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- three tbsp zero cal sweetener
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour or corn starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/four cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs, giant
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F and put together a 6×6 inch pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper for simpler removing.
- Cut the bar into small items and place them right into a meals processor and mix till small crumbles type.
- Transfer crumbles to a mixing bowl and add within the almond flour, protein powder, sweetener, tapioca flour, baking powder and baking soda and stir till mixed.
- In one other bowl whisk collectively the applesauce, eggs, butter and almond milk till easy.
- Add the moist elements to the dry combine and stir till a batter kinds.
- Transfer the batter to the ready pan and bake for 14-16 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clear.
- Let cool.
- Use a handheld mixer to mix collectively the ricotta cheese and protein powder.
- Frost the cake and prime with peppermint sweet items and lower into 9 squares.