Nothing disappears quicker than cheese off of a snack plate, so we figured we’d give you an ample sized ball of one of the crucial scrumptious issues ever made. This cheese ball is tremendous easy to make and can be a favourite of your partygoers. Don’t simply take our phrase for it, try the complete recipe and get cheesed.
FOOTBALL CHEESE BALL
Yields: 15 Servings | Serving Size: about 1 oz
Calories: 120 | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Net Carbs: 2g
Total Carb: 4g
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Chill Time: 2 hrs | Total Time: ~2.25 hrs
- 2 Bags of Quest Ranch Tortilla Style Protein Chips
- 1/four tsp garlic powder
- 1/four tsp onion powder
- 1/four tsp salt
- 1/four cup inexperienced onions, diced
- 16ouncescream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt zero% fats
- 1 cup mini pepperonis
- Place the chips, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt right into a meals processor or nutribullet and mix till high-quality.
- Place the cream cheese and yogurt right into a bolw and use a handheld mixer to beat them collectively till clean.
- Add the blended chip combination to the cream cheese and yogurt and blend till nicely mixed.
- Wrap the combination in plastic wrap and form right into a soccer.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Cover the soccer in pepperonis and reduce the mozzarella string cheese for the lace and dig in!