I’ve made a variation of those Peanut Butter Noodles ever since I came upon I wasn’t allergic to peanuts in grade faculty. Tree nuts are nonetheless a no go, however to have the ability to add in one other protected meals to my weight-reduction plan was so thrilling. I couldn’t get sufficient of the nutty, earthy taste of peanuts and ate as a lot of those noodles as I may to benefit from the taste. The recipe ebbs and flows every time I make it, as I exploit no matter greens or protein is within the kitchen. This makes it the superbly adaptable, allergy pleasant recipe now as we’re in the midst of COVID-19.
- 1 pound cooked noodles of alternative
- Three-Four cups greens
- eight ounces floor pork
- 1 cup hen inventory
- 1/Four cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Roasted peanuts and extra chopped chives, to garnish
- Cook noodles in response to bundle instructions and put aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively the hen inventory, peanut butter and lemon juice and put aside.
- In a big sauté pan, brown floor pork till cooked by.
- Add within the greens to the pan and cook dinner till about midway performed to your likeness.
- Pour in pasta and the sauce (inventory, peanut butter, lemon juice).
- Cook till all objects are scorching and serve instantly with roasted peanuts and chopped chives.
Note: I usually make this with rice noodles, however be at liberty to sub in any type of noodles or pasta you’ve. Ground pork, beef, hen, shrimp or tofu are all nice protein choices for this recipe. Keep the dish vegan by simply utilizing veggies/tofu and swapping out the hen inventory for vegetable inventory. Any mixture of greens works nicely, it doesn’t matter whether or not they’re dried (rehydrate them earlier than including into the dish), canned, contemporary or frozen. Most importantly, maintain it allergy pleasant by swapping out the peanut butter for any seed or nut butter that’s protected for you.
Don’t neglect to subscribe to my weblog and examine in for my common posts over on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.