It’s that point of yr the place you possibly can’t escape pumpkin — that’s nice information in case you’re a fan of our Pumpkin Pie Protein Bar, chocolate and decadent dessert. Because these pumpkin spice truffles are actually a marvel to get pleasure from. They take minimal effort and will likely be a success with your pals (or simply your self, we received’t inform). Carve into the total recipe under:
PUMPKIN SPICE TRUFFLES
Yields: 12 Servings | Serving Size: 1 truffle
Calories: 130 | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Net Carb: 8g
Total Carb: 11g
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Chill Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: ~50 minutes (contains further chill time)
- Place the cashew butter, pumpkin puree, Quest Bar, protein powder, almond flour, cinnamon and sea salt right into a meals processor and mix till easy.
- You might want to cease and scrape the edges as wanted to make sure a very good combine.
- Roll the dough into 12 evenly sized balls and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Chill them within the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt your chocolate and coconut oil collectively.
- Dip every ball within the chocolate or spoon chocolate over every ball. Dust the tops with cinnamon and chill till able to serve.