Life is stuffed with easy pleasures — the wind in your face, the crunching of contemporary snow beneath ft, and these Peanut Butter Blondies. There’s not a lot else we will say aside from in case you’ve ever been remotely focused on making one in all our recipes, let or not it’s this one. It’s easy, scrumptious and can disappear in half the time it takes you to bake it. Always the mark of a superb dessert.
PEANUT BUTTER BLONDIES
Yields: 9 Servings | Serving Size: 1/9 tray (1 blondie)
Calories: 170 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Net Carb: 7g
Total Carb: 12g
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10-12 minutes | Total Time: ~ 50 minutes (contains cooling time)
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F and put together a 6×6 inch pan with parchment paper for simpler elimination.
- Place the cookies and oats right into a nutribullet or blender and mix till no chunks stay.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add within the protein powder, sweetener, baking soda and salt. Stir till mixed.
- In one other bowl, whisk collectively eggs, peanut butter and vanilla till clean then add to the dry components.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir till a dough types.
- Press the dough into the ready pan and bake for Eight-10 minutes. Don’t over-bake!
- Let cool for 20 minutes earlier than slicing into 9 squares and drizzling with melted chocolate chips.
- Indulge within the deliciousness of your arduous work.