There’s no finer odor than an apple pie baking within the oven. We say, ditch the pie, make the entire apple the dang pie! These baked apples are a enjoyable exercise for the entire household and we’re fairly positive they’ll all benefit from the finish outcome. Take a take a look at the complete recipe under and bake some fall smells into your private home.
Yields: 6 Servings | Serving Size: half apple
Calories: 100 | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 12g
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: ~45 minutes | Total Time: ~ 1hr 10 minutes (consists of cooling time)
- Preheat the oven to 375 levels F and put together a baking dish with non-stick spray
- Use a melon Baller to scoop out the facilities of the apple, leaving a couple of half inch from the sting.
- Cut the Quest bar into small pea-sized items and place them right into a bowl with the almond flour, protein powder, oats, zero cal sweetener, and cinnamon.
- Add within the melted butter and stir till a crumble kinds.
- Fill the apple facilities with the crumble.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Remove and let cool
- Top with a dollop of your favourite low-cal ice cream and dig in!