If you’ve bought a couple of minutes and a hankering for some chocolate, we’ve bought you lined. This is one other fast recipe for the summer season months whereby you get to take pleasure in a light-weight, fluffy and creamy chocolate mousse on the finish. Best of all, it’s bought the macros you must preserve you on observe. Check out the total recipe beneath!
Yields: 5 Servings | Serving Size: 1 Serving Glass
Calories: 225 | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Net Carbs: 5g
Total Carb: 10g
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 6 | Total Time: ~ 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F and put together a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bar into small items and bake for Four-5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Once cooled, place the items right into a meals processor or blender and mix on excessive till small crumbles kind.
- In a bowl, use a handheld mixer to beat the heavy whipping cream till gentle and fluffy.
- Add in protein powder, cocoa powder and milk and proceed mixing till integrated.
- Transfer to a piping bag and distribute between 5 serving glasses.
- Top with brownie bar crumbles and serve!