Baking candy treats is a vacation custom, and that is one which’s enjoyable for the entire household. Cookies? Check. Fun adorning alternatives for the kiddos? Check. Enjoying the treats of your labor? Double Check. All it’s a must to do is put aside a while with household to make it a deliciously candy night of deal with making.
Check out the complete recipe under:
Yields: 12 Servings | Serving Size: 1 brownie
Calories: 160 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 8g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 12g
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: ~16 minutes | Total Time: 1hr (consists of cool time)
- 24 itty bitty mini pretzels
- 1 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/four cup powdered erythritol
- 1-2 tsp almond milk
- 1-2 drops pink meals coloring
- Preheat your oven to 350 levels F and put together an eight×eight inch pan with parchment paper each methods for straightforward elimination
- Place the chocolate and peanut butter right into a microwave secure bowl and cook dinner for 30 seconds or till clean.
- Add within the pumpkin puree, egg and vanilla and whisk till clean after which put aside.
- Place the cookie right into a nutribullet or blender and mix till positive crumbles kind after which switch to a mixing bowl.
- Add within the almond flour, protein powder, cocoa powder and 0 cal sweetener and stir till clean.
- Add the dry components to the moist and stir till a dough kinds.
- Press the dough evenly into the ready pan and bake for 13-14 minutes.
- Don’t overbake or your brownies will likely be dry!
- Once the brownies have cooled, minimize them into 12 bars.
- Melt one tablespoon of chocolate within the microwave for 10 second increments, stirring between every session till clean.
- Use a toothpick to switch chocolate to the underside of every “itty bitty” pretzel and press them into the brownies as reindeer antlers.
- In a bowl, stir collectively the powdered erythritol and almond milk till icing kinds.
- Separate half of the icing and drop 1-2 drops of pink meals coloring in.
- Pipe the eyes and pink nostril on every reindeer.
- Use the remaining melted chocolate to complete the eyes and serve!