There’s completely nothing unsuitable with common waffles — they might be one of many most interesting contributions to breakfast typically, however we’re urging you to attempt these seasonal particular waffles. Trust us, if you happen to’re a fan of something eggnog, these waffles are going to blow your vacation thoughts. Best of all, they use the brand new & improved Quest Cinnamon Roll Protein Bar. So if you happen to haven’t had an opportunity to check out the brand new style, you’ve obtained a double deal with in retailer in your subsequent meal.
Check out the total recipe under:
EGGNOG CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES
Yields: 5 Servings | Serving Size: 1 waffle
Calories: 130 | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 10g
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: Three-Four minutes | Total Time: ~25 minutes
BACON WRAPPED ASPARAGUS
- Preheat your oven to 350 levels F and chop the Quest Bar into small items and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the bar items for Four-5 minutes or till golden brown.
- Remove and let cool. Once cooled, place the bar items right into a nutribullet or blender and mix till superb crumbles kind.
- Place the crumbles, protein powder, flour, baking powder and spices right into a mixing bowl and stir till mixed.
- Add within the eggnog, coconut oil, egg and almond milk and stir till easy.
- Use a 1/Four measuring cup to pour the batter into the middle of a scorching waffle iron ready with non-stick spray.
- Cook for 2-Three minutes or till golden brown.
- Serve to anybody you actually wish to impress (together with your self for placing in all that work)