In these closing days of summer season there’s no higher method to hold cool than with the refreshing style of lime. Lucky for you, that’s the latest recipe we’re sharing! These tremendous easy cups are the right go-to summer season snack that you would be able to share with family and friends. Not a lot else to say aside from you must positively attempt these tasty tarts.
LIME PIE JARS
Yields: 6 Servings | Serving Size: 1/2 jar
Calories: 190 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12g | Net Carbs: 4g
Total Carb: 9g
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: n/a | Total Time: ~ 20 minutes
- 1 Quest Vanilla Almond Crunch Protein Bar
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 medium avocado, pitted
- eight tbsp diminished fats cream cheese
- three tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp zero calorie sweetener
- 1 tbsp toasted, shredded coconut
- Preheat over to 350 levels F and put together a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bar into small items and bake for 5-6 minutes. Let cool.
- Once cooled, place the items right into a meals processor or blender and mix on excessive till high quality crumbles type.
- Transfer the crumbles to a bowl and add the melted butter and stir till mixed.
- Distribute the combination between three serving glasses.
- Place the avocado, cream cheese, heavy cream, protein powder, milk and sweetener right into a meals processor or blender and mix on excessive till clean.
- Distribute the combination between the glasses.
- Top with lime slices and toasted coconut.
- Chill till you’ll be able to’t wait any longer.