It’s solely custom that we provide you with a brand new recipe for our latest bar launch — however this one holds a particular place in our hearts. Because who can say no to salted caramel something? These brownies take little to no effort to make and also you get the additional advantage that they’re extremely scrumptious and have solely 4g internet carbs. So we don’t blame you when you skip over this textual content and go straight to the complete recipe under:
SALTED CARAMEL BROWNIES
Yields: 12 Servings | Serving Size: 1 brownie sq.
Calories: 110 | Protein: 6g | Fat: four.5g | Net Carb: 4g
Total Carb: 12g
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: ~10 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes (consists of time to chill)
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels F and put together a 6×6 inch pan with parchment paper for simpler elimination.
- In a bowl, stir collectively protein powder, almond flour, oat flour, cocoa powder and salt till mixed.
- In one other bowl, beat the butter and sugar till creamy.
- Add within the egg and vanilla and proceed mixing till easy.
- Add the dry components to the moist and blend till a batter kinds after which fold within the Quest Bar items.
- Transfer the batter to the ready pan and bake for Eight-10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool utterly earlier than reducing into 12 bars and serving.